Friday 17 April 2015

Driving

This week we had driving lessons in school. It was really fun and we learned loads. We went to Leinster Driving School in Maynooth. First we broke up into two groups. The other group went driving first and my group done a practice theory test. Nobody got all the questions right and some of us failed. We got to keep trying to get a better score and then the groups with the higher scores picked their cars first. After the test we wore beer goggles to see how much it affects your co-ordination when you're drunk. They were really fun because we couldn't ever do easy things and it was funny watching everyone.
Image result for leinster driving
After that we had our lunch and then picked our cars. Most people were in groups of three in the cars but i was in a group of two with Emily. I think it was better being in a smaller group because we had more driving time. Emily drove first. She was really good for her first time driving. the driving instructor we had was really nice and funny. When it was my turn to drive I drove off without a seat belt and it was really embarrassing. We drove for a while then swapped and drove again. It was really fun and I can't wait until I can drive. I booked my theory test and will start lessons as soon as I can. They told us about a CD that we should get to help us study for the test and I got that because the book is way too long and there's so much in it.Image result for leinster driving

No comments:

Post a Comment